Paul Henderson, a former senior journalist at the Mail on Sunday, appeared before the High Court in London today, where he ...
Journalist told court he did not commission a private investigator to blag information, hack phones, place listening devices, ...
Famous mother, famous friends, jet-set lifestyle ... But at 23, model and filmmaker Damian Hurley has faced more than his fair share of tragedy — and it’s affected him profoundly ...
Andrew Cowles, the husband of the late Boyzone star Stephen Gateley, has revealed a cancer diagnosis. The couple first met in ...
"For the whole meal he was typing emails, and I sat there lonely and bored," the Barbie star told The Hollywood Reporter, adding that not having a smartphone was "a conscious choice, because I feel a ...
Schitt's Creek and Home Alone star Catherine O'Hara passed away on January 30. Now, her tragic cause of death has been revealed.
Singer Elton John told London's High Court on Friday he was incensed to learn of allegations his landline phones had been ...
Elton John's husband David Furnish is one of seven claimants suing Associated Newspapers, publisher of the Daily ...
At the High Court in London, the husband of music icon Elton John described the alleged phone hacking by the Daily Mail's ...
For their civil partnership, nobody was allowed to bring a camera; this was before camera phones: “Karl Lagerfeld cancelled his attendance after receiving the invitation, because it said no cameras.
The couple are among seven people suing the publisher of The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday for breaches of privacy.
The couple claim ten articles published between 2002 and 2015 were based on unlawfully obtained information, specifically citing medical details.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results